Thursday, December 13, 2007

Website Updates

So if you've been paying attention lately, you'll notice that the website looks a little different. That's because our web developer finally got head extracated from ass and got some work done. There's feeds from the blog all over the place and the catalogue is actually driven by a database now. Seriously.

But that's not all. I got a ton of help from my buddy Chad. (If you make a comment about an Altell commercial he'll kick your ass. I'd say he was cuter than that guy but then his wife might kick my ass.) So what did Chad do exactly, well, Chad built the shiny new cart. So no more ugly paypal cart. Yaay. Thanks buddy.

I'd go into a little more detail but I've got to get some sleep or I'm gonna fall asleep in a meeting tomorrow.

--CJ

No comments: