Thursday, March 6, 2008

Dream Girl... aaaaaahhhhhh

I just got done editing my freakin profile. Just to put something out there that looks better than, well, nothing. So after a while of playing with the stuff in it, I started cliking on some of what looked like links in the view of the edited profile. Dang cool. It showed me other users that had the same keyword in the same segment of their profile. So while clicking along and just sorta browsing I come across this 33 year old woman's profile. Awesome.. Instantaneous internet love. She's got this really cool sense of humor, lives in my town, so many of the same interests. Oh so totally facinating to look over her many many vacation pictures of greek antiquities and read through her blogs. Just one problem.. no freakin way to contact her that I could find. CRAP! Just as my mind was fantasizing over the gagillion cups of coffee we'd share in some cheezy coffee house, the improvised open mic poetry we'd kid each other with, looking at and making fun of the art at railroad square, the really dreamy philosophy conversation that would last for hours, the making out in the parking lot followed by the hours of foreplay and passionate sex with no strings attached.. (breathe). Oh well. I may never meet you in person, you party girl, you. But at least this moment passed pleasurably.

Seriously though, you really do seem really cool beyond this cold flat screen. I hope for the chance at a good coffee and the whole art thing. Bon Chance!

No comments: