Saturday, February 23, 2008

Stupid Things I've Done

So here's my idea for a new project. A quarter zine filed with one page stories about personal stupidity. Stuf like this one story Mike told me:


When I was in college I decided to try and be a smart-ass one day. I started talking about how the guy who created MTV did so because he realized that teenagers had short ... ... ...

And then the teacher jumps in with "attention spans"?


Now, I could probably do an encyclopedia with just myself alone. Or better yet Mike. But I figured I'd open it up to whoever wanted to submit. So here are the rules. It's got to fit on a quarter sheet page, so no more than one or two paragraphs. If you've got an image to go with it then send it. But Adi, Rob, and the Midget are going to illustrate. (They don't really know this yet.) I'm not including anything that would force the zine into the skin box so keep it at least pg-13.

There's not a specific due date for this...yet. It'll depend on the submissions. But get started now.

Post what you've got here or you can send it to us.

So like get writing.

--CJ

No comments: